Follow the Gifts of Good Words Blog Hop taking place from November 4-18, 2020. Find quality Canadian Christian Books for those on your Christmas list! Then, on November 18, join the Good Words Virtual Book Fair on Facebook.
I’m participating with my two ‘stocking-stuffer’ Christmas books:
Christmas, a collection of short stories that will take you from the far reaches of the galaxy to the edge of the Arctic Circle and the streets of the inner city. The miracle of Christmas is transported from one unusual setting to another and into your heart as you read.
Love in the Room, a collection of devotionals. Love is always in the room with us at Christmas time. These short but timely reflections will stir your heart with a new, clear perspective on the perfect Saviour who came as a babe so long ago. From the child-like delight of a flash mob to avoiding “too much” Christmas, award-winning author and speaker, Marcia Lee Laycock gives fresh insight into our most beloved season.
Both books can be purchased directly from me for $15.00 including postage, by emailing email@example.com
or from Amazon –
I’ll be talking about both books live on Facebook on Nov. 18th (see link above). Hope you will follow along on the blog hop and join us on the 18th!
Please check out books by my fellow Canadian Christian authors!
- Wednesday, November 4—Ruth L. Snyder https://ruthlsnyder.com/2020/11/04/gifts-of-good-words-blog-hop/
- Thursday, November 5—Eunice Matchett https://albertastoryteller.com/
- Friday, November 6—Grace Wulff https://gracewulff.com/
- Saturday, November 7—Tandy Balson https://www.timewithtandy.com/
- Sunday, November 8—LD Stauth https://www.ldstauth-author.com/
- Monday, November 9—Sally Meadows https://sallymeadows.com/
- Tuesday, November 10—Janet Sketchley https://janetsketchley.ca/
- Thursday, November 12—Marcia Laycock https://marcialeelaycock.com/
- Friday, November 13—Ruth Meyer (on Facebook) https://www.facebook.com/events/3376193032494045
- Saturday, November 14—Laurie Haughton http://lensofmotherhood.blogspot.com/
- Sunday, November 15—Carolyn Wilker https://www.carolynwilker.ca/
- Monday, November 16—Janice Cox https://www.janiscox.com/
- Tuesday, November 17—Lynn Collier https://lynnecollier.com
- Wednesday, November 18—Barrie Doyle https://barriedoyle.com/